Glacial Mysteries RNG drop

• I fully understand Blizz thinks mage is just the meme joke class, but could someone explain to me why if there are almost 40 spells in the mage set why do I magically end up with Glacial Mysteries consistently?

I am NOT talking about one or two games of bad luck, I am talking about watching it show up from babbling book probably 3 out of 10 times at least, historically over the last several months, same rate from tome etc.........

Its like Blizz knows it is a less than worthless card that will never see play so they decided to further jack up an already meme class RNG by making sure mages are forced into the card.

I would really like to know what the drop rate on it is and why it is so high.......I think in the last two months of fairly consistent mage play I have gotten maybe one fireball from RNG, but I'll be damned if every game or at least every other game I don't see at least one copy of glacial mysteries shoved in my face.
  • 12/14/2017 12:06 PMPosted by Alaskaneagle
    Wow, they deleted my post about which cards are on the "bad rng" list and which are on the "good rng" list. Guess despite jesse saying they weren't deleting post they are deleting posts. Jesse's credibility just went down a big notch.

Your posts weren't deleted. It appears you attempted to post the same topic multiple times and it was marked as spam.

This has happened before with other players and I have always found them and removed the spam flag.

If you post, but do not see it right away, please give it some more time. Refreshing multiple times, clicking "back" and trying to post again or copy/pasting a post over and over again are just same ways you can get flagged. At that point, your post will not appear.

I feel at this point, you should have a pretty good idea of what I consider unacceptable. I have allowed a lot of conversations that would have been removed before. As long as something is staying constructive and moving forward, I tent to let it live.

If you run into an issue where your posts are not appearing, I would ask that you look into what the cause could be rather than trying to call any one out. There are a lot of moving parts on the back end and it is possible that something may not be as it seems.

Cheers bud.