Give new cards to Classic set to repalace Hall of Fame cards

• A lot of tech cards are rotating out with next expansion and with Hall of Fame we also loose Classic cards. Maybe some of the important tech cards could take the place and give option to outplay mechanics always. (Eater of Secrets >> Secrets)
  • 01/04/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Gelu83
    Planned is as far i know 'Ice Block' and 'Gadgetzan Auctioneer'

Where was this planning done? O.o

Careful with what you read/hear. Don't want to set an expectation for something that may not happen.

01/04/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Grixh
    They implied that moving Ice Block was likely, but made no statement that it would be moved. I don't know of any official statement relating to auctioneer, only that a number of people have suggested it.

Grixh gets it :)

However, I think this is a cool idea and something I will pass on to Team 5.
  • Fair enough.

However, I would then suggest being weary of time frames. Of course something could be said or "hinted" at, but things can indeed change. New cards in the pipeline or additional ideas that may have surfaced since said comment. There are a lot of talks that happen between Team 5's walls. :p

I guess the TL;DR of what I'm getting to is, be careful with assumptions or speculations. While they can be great to discuss, and I highly encourage it, the fact remains, nothing is guaranteed to happen until an official announcement is made.

I also just don't want to avoid any misinformation because "someone heard something from somewhere" or misinterpreted a "pattern".

Fair analyst regardless Lyrist.
  • 01/04/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Mugwump
    Thank you, blue post, for confirming that nothing is confirmed. :)

Confirmed.
  • 01/04/2018 11:07 AMPosted by DoomBringer
    If nothing is confirmed, then everything is confirmed ;)

YOU'RE BLOWIN' MY MIND, MAAANNN!
  • 01/04/2018 11:27 AMPosted by twickykid
    He confirmed that nothing is confirmed, confirmed everything and confirmed nothing.

Can we get some confirmations on that confirmation?

You gave me a headache.
  • 01/04/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Jezq
    I guess Jesse doesn't want to answer the original question about the Classic set... ;)

I mean, I answer what I can. Truth of it is, I am not fully sure. /shrug

Team 5 is always working on all aspects of Hearthstone, so things change. I could say a lot of different things and possibly none of them would be correct. That is why we always say "look for official announcements" :)

Once something has been announced, then it is essentially what you can expect to happen.

Confirmed statement is confirmed.