(Insert Witty Title) Can't think of anything

• Phycic Scream is just lazy card design IMO

It would have downsides in a lot of past priest builds but with the Highlander deck still around after 4 months and Big Priest
    It just seems like a lazy design of a card that fills the role Priest players complained about a year ago being removal.
    Printing DK Aunduin and this in the same rotation just seems lazy.
    Blizzard were in a meeting 1 day and someone goes "Everyone's still complaining about how terrible Priest is after Purify and they can't remove anything" then the boss goes
    "Screw it we will just give them everything. Done! Lets go to lunch"
  • 01/08/2018 12:37 AMPosted by xFoobs
    "Everyone's still complaining about how terrible Priest is after Purify and they can't remove anything" then the boss goes
    "Screw it we will just give them everything. Done! Lets go to lunch"

As someone who has sat in balance meetings, I would say they go a bit different than this. Also, most likely would be after lunch. ;)

Do you have some specifics of why you feel this is lazy design? I mean other than "it gives Priest everything". Just interested to hear what makes it stand out in that manner as I have heard some mixed comments on it.

01/08/2018 01:27 AMPosted by Thrull
    You KNOW something is OP when Highlander runs two of them.

This made me laugh more than it probably should have.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last, I just wanted to compliment you guys and say it's really cool to read a thread where actual discussion over a card is taking place and not a contest where the biggest argument brought to the table is "jus get gud". I say this because I think xFoobs's original post and calm presentation lends a ton to this reasoning. As I have been focusing on this matter a lot in posts recently, it is awesome to see it in use. Thanks everyone and I look forward to further discussions.

Cheers :)
  • 01/08/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Yggdrasil
    I scream you scream we all scream for psychic scream.

/clap