Is it true?

• I've heard that people who pay for Arena's have a higher win rate? I just wanted to confirm the validity behind the rumours before going off the rails.
  • 01/06/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Beredius
    I've heard that people who pay for Arena's have a higher win rate? I just wanted to confirm the validity behind the rumours before going off the rails.

No it isn't true.

Locking this thread. I would normally just remove it due to the arguing going on, but I wanted to provide context as to why.

Each time the "is something rigged" topic comes up, it just degenerates into arguing back and forth and quoting those who support your cause as that being a "fact". It is 100% fine to have an opinion either way. However, actively attacking someone who has a different one is not fine and will not be tolerated.

While I understand the need to "prove" yourself correct, do note that your approach in doing so, such as name calling or downing someone else, will potentially lead to actions. Not because of what you are saying, but because of how you are saying it.

Thank you everyone and please look to have a better day.

Cheers!