Hearthstone won't start

• Whenever i open my battle.net launcher and try to strart heartstone after a few seconds an error will pop up saying that the wasn't able to start properly.Does anyone know what it might be?I've tried to scan and repair the game,unistall it etc. If anyone has any real idea of what;s going on I'd be thankfull.
  • Hey all,

macOS 10.9 is not support for the Blizzard App, Hearthstone or any of the games. As was announced here the App will no longer work on 10.9 after the last patch. The macOS will need to be updated to 10.10.5 for the App and games to work.

BlackDragon I was not sure if your computer was on macOS 10.9 too. I did not find any error logs from the App or Headstone on your computer. If it is not on macOS 10.9 We will need to do a bit of troubleshooting to see why Hearthstone is no launching. First post a Hearthstone Error Logs and DxDiag(Windows). Paste the DXdiag and Hearthstone Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.