Rewards for loyal players

• There are none. Please reward our insane commitment to your game. Reward the people who play a ton. Reward the people who spend a ton. Come on Blizzard, just be cool. All I want is some free in game stuff for the ridiculous amount of money I've dumped into your game.
  • 01/09/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Alaskaneagle
    you say that while trying to ignore the fact he had closed 2 threads while that was up and let it stay open days. UNTIL.. you showed that my logic on why/how the game is manipulated is accurate.

AlaskanEagle...my apologizes for not welcoming you back from your vacation. I hope all was well for your holiday.

While I do enjoy your perspective on things at times, I do ask that you do not look to explain my actions on my behalf. I have stated time and again, I look at delivery, not context (unless that context breaks any rules, which this topic does not) and that is the reasoning behind threads being removed. While you may not agree with these actions at times, it is what it is. You have also had no issues with asking me to explain things further in the past, so please don't be shy to do so now. While I won't justify, I have no problems giving reasons for actions. Anything to help folks learn :)

01/11/2018 02:45 PMPosted by MetalX
    However, we do have this patent that Activision has that says they own the rights to a business model that includes rigging of matchmaking. And while nobody can say for sure if it is being used in this game or not, it IS evidence, and it is evidence that the game is rigged. Which is more and better evidence one has in trying to make the argument that it is not rigged.

https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/activision-blizzard-inc-3897/activision-receives-patent-for-microtransaction-dr-1815116/

I don't think thats the proof you think it is. I see this come up a lot in these conversations. I would encourage folks to read into it more. This also isn't proof that Hearthstone is using any programs to manipulate the game. >.<

01/07/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Ramses
    There are none. Please reward our insane commitment to your game. Reward the people who play a ton. Reward the people who spend a ton. Come on Blizzard, just be cool. All I want is some free in game stuff for the ridiculous amount of money I've dumped into your game.

Now, before the thread was hijacked, the point that was brought up.

I feel this is solid feedback. I'll pass it along to Team 5. :)

Thanks everyone.

Locking this thread as it has moved away from the OP's original intent.